Rare opportunity at The Wind and The Radio Training Network Family of Stations for an experienced passionate fundraising professional who is ready to hit the ground running and further the mission!
Do you believe that God works through Christian media to transform lives? If encouraging people to financially support vibrant ministries is your calling, and managing people and priorities is your super-power, then keep reading!
- Have you effectively implemented year round-fundraising towards a goal, creating new ways to engage donors and listeners?
- Can you translate your vision, goals, and themes to your team, managers, graphic designers, on-air producers and talent with passion and clarity that generates enthusiasm as well as results?
- Can you create and execute multi-channel efforts including mail, email, social media, on-air fundraising spots and campaigns - as you continually analyze and improve performance?
- Are you experienced in writing letters that express need and urgency with a call to action that is gratitude focused while inspiring listeners to give, keep giving, and increase their giving?
- Have you directed and participated in on-air fundraising breaks as a talent?
- Do you strive toward results that not only meet and exceed expectations, but motivate donors and staff?
- Will you devote your efforts to meeting the financial bottom line as the true bottom line is sharing the hope of Christ with others?
- Do you thrive in a culture that is challenging and fast paced while working with diverse personalities-combining ministry efforts with business acumen while treating the team like family?
If juggling multiple priorities is second nature to you and your fundraising tool belt includes both creative and analytical skills, we want to talk to you! Minimum of 5 years leadership experience as part of a development team required. (10 years of experience preferred) Please note that this position is located in Sarasota, FL.
To apply send your resume and statement of faith by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RTN is a family of stations which includes The Wind and reaches nearly 2 million people each week across the Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, Alabama and Missouri. The mission of RTN is to share the unchanging gospel of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible in a relational way through relevant media.
Afternoon Air Personality/Production Director
The Wind (KWND), Springfield’s premiere Christian AC station needs an afternoon drive pro who is a production wiz! KWND is a heritage market leading Christian station so we want to talk to the BEST broadcasters ready to grow. So before you apply, reflect on these key questions: A) Do you understand the vision and values of today’s Christian listener? B) Are you creative, organized, and digitally savvy? C) Can you tell a great story and entertain while having fun? Don’t send us the tape and resume you send out to everyone else. Submit the following items and dazzle us:
Part 1: Listen to The Wind in Springfield, MO to get a feel for our station and then send us 8 customized breaks. The breaks should focus around the music, our promotions, something going on in our market, and they should target and entertain adults/women 25-49. We want to hear you connect with our listeners and how you have fun doing it. Let’s hear your heart and passion.
Part 2: Then, cut two station promos and blow us away with something we do not expect! Have fun!!
Part 3: Send us your latest and greatest scoped show from your station. We want to hear how you sound in your current role to show us your potential at The Wind.
Part 4: A growing part of our production includes video. Send us two examples of your video creativity on display.
Finally, send us a one-page resume of work experience and achievements. Tell us why you stand out above everyone elses and how you would contribute to The Wind to make us a better station. If this sounds like fun and a challenge….it is! Let’s hear from you TODAY.
Please send your package to:
c/o Kyle Dowden
2550 S. Campbell Ave., Suite 100
Springfield, MO 65807
Radio Training Network is a Christian, Faith-Based, Not-For-Profit Organization, and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidate must agree to company's written statement of faith/mission statement.